About Me

My photo
So, I'm a design student at Sunderland University currently studying Advertising and Design. I've always been my own person; outspoken and loud... speak my mind! I'm like marmite; either like me or not =/ form your own opinion. When it comes to interests, my life revolves around Films/TV; am a big geek in that department! Creativity is the foundation of my inspiration and work...

Monday 1 November 2010

Idea One


After looking at various Real Estate websites; I came up with this idea.. I wanted to keep the header basic and simple, the colour scheme was bright/vibrant which would give direct impact. Rather than designing a seperate navigation bar I thought to keep it in clear view at the top of the page, I am not sure as to whether it would work and be easy to use. The side bar was designed for the purpose of extra graphic components eg. 'Find Us' map, the footer would also include another form of navigation which would allow viewers to select certain preferences (buy, sell, rent). The imagery was focusing on attributes to the real estate business and what people would associate with this profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment