About Me

My photo
So, I'm a design student at Sunderland University currently studying Advertising and Design. I've always been my own person; outspoken and loud... speak my mind! I'm like marmite; either like me or not =/ form your own opinion. When it comes to interests, my life revolves around Films/TV; am a big geek in that department! Creativity is the foundation of my inspiration and work...

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Idea Three


Next, I decided to use the header as part of the navigation bar, where the imagery would seperate each element. The colour scheme would be earthy colours again but with the addition of a different background as the layout for this page is more of a 'T' shape; having the header across the top but the main body of the webpage would be all centered. The logo this time is placed in the same position (top-left) but on the corner of the main container rather than in the header. There isn't much graphics decided for this page with the exception of how to find us etc. The footer is slightly changed in that it doesn't exist as a single element but the copywrite details will blend in with the colour scheme and appear in the bottom right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment