About Me

My photo
So, I'm a design student at Sunderland University currently studying Advertising and Design. I've always been my own person; outspoken and loud... speak my mind! I'm like marmite; either like me or not =/ form your own opinion. When it comes to interests, my life revolves around Films/TV; am a big geek in that department! Creativity is the foundation of my inspiration and work...

Saturday 11 December 2010

..starting point!


To begin my research; I typed into google; Top Student estate agents and was presented with a list. I randomly chose a selection to look at and Purple Frog caught my attention. As a starting point I thought that it was very simplistic and aimed straight to the point. The website is very easy to navigate and search for place to live. I particularly like the theme and colours chosen; it was plain and not too 'in your face'. The font was easy to read and for all purposes the site was really informative allowing both students and their parents to be involved. I would like to base the foundations of my website on a similar layout in terms of simplisity and straight to the point.
In my sketchbook I have evidence of the website buy using screenprints; with my analysis of what I thought worked and did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment