About Me

My photo
So, I'm a design student at Sunderland University currently studying Advertising and Design. I've always been my own person; outspoken and loud... speak my mind! I'm like marmite; either like me or not =/ form your own opinion. When it comes to interests, my life revolves around Films/TV; am a big geek in that department! Creativity is the foundation of my inspiration and work...

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Idea Two


For my second idea; I came up with this idea..Both the header&footer I want to keep very simple by just using a block colour in the background like, Stone Grey. The colour scheme for this website will be more neutral/earthy for the comfort of a nice home, its less harsh and more viewer friendly. The visual layout will look like a room by putting the background as a wooden floor preferably a beach texture, the graphics available will again be a 'Find Us' map and this time I was thinking of using an interaction graphic; where a slideshow would appear in the form of polaroids and allows viewers to see what is on the market.
For a change I decided to place the navigation bar to the right, however rather than it being simple I came up with the idea of the visual being stacked boxes and each will be labelled to the other pages; like the following image >>>>>>                                                         I havent yet drawn a logo but I was thinking of keeping it in the top-left corner on the webpage, the below posts will allow viewers to choose their preferences eg. Buy or Sell similarly to my first idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment